In this chapter what I have understood was that the Bishop was not a powerful man, he stayed in the shade instead of the spotlight. Although he prayed and loved. He was a very humble man, but was full of love and very kind.
In this chapter we know that after the Bishop finishes his job he will roam around and when someone needs his help they will just call him out and he will go. He will visit the poor as long as he has money and visit the rich when he needs money. In order to calm the Bishop down he meditates and writes about what he witness.
For most part of the movie that I watched it wasn't to different from the book. The book wasn't too interesting I liked the movie more. In general I don't like reading books. I can watch a movie but after a while I get sleepy. This movie was interesting it had a lot of music and all characters had different characteristics. I know the movie wasn't too new it was like old because of the time period it happened. The book didn't really interest me because it had like a lot of parts that weren't complete. For the most part the movie was interesting better than the book.
I agree with you. The bishop is a kind and humble man that helps out to even the ones that don't want it.
ReplyDelete